NTS recognizes a lot of things. NTS recognizes talents from miles away, along with recognizing the need to recognize said talents to, boost the morale and reward talents that exhibit dedication.
Among other things though, NTS also recognizes the need for fairness.
One of the best ways of recognizing is through evaluation, and when it comes to hiring, the evaluation is in the form of interviews; and when it comes to interviews, one of the grandest ways to make them happen is through what we call, “a walk-in”.
Here at NTS, we have a massive walk-in on September 9, and it isn’t just any other walk-in.
Here at NTS, the walk-in we have will actively seek to take in the half of humanity that finds it hard to come back to work, once the “crown of break” (perhaps due to work environment issues) is affixed to their heads. Heartbreaking it can be, seeing as the half of humanity has a lot of people who are the only backbones of their families. Heartbreaking it can be seeing as their strive to come back, though immensely inspiring – from the depths that they get pushed to due to personal reasons, to fight back – often goes in vain, for this half is the half we call women, and the discrimination is very real.
Hence, as long as you’re a person – preferably a woman – who has the skills to grab any of the positions open, along with being someone passionately passionate about the position you want, this is the opportunity that you’ve oh, so, sought! Below the picture below, find all the open positions!
The walk-in (stating it again), is slated to happen on the 9th of September, 2017, and these are the openings that are wholly available:
- Network Engineer – 4 plus years of experience. Skills – Routing, Switching, Firewall, Security, Citrix, Net scaler, and Palo Alto.
- Senior Network Engineer – 7 plus years of experience. Skills – Routing, Switching, Firewall, security, Citrix Net scaler, and Palo Alto.
- Senior Dev Ops Engineer 5 plus years of experience Skills – Aws, Docker, Chef or Puppet, and Python.
- Oracle DBA – 6 plus years of experience. Skills – Oracle DBA, Dataguard, Performance Turing, Mirroring, Log shipping, Data modeling, and RAC.
- SQL DBA – 6 plus years of experience. Skills – SQL DBA ,SQL Server Administration, Log shipping, and Data modeling.
- My SQL DBA, – 6 plus years of experience. Skills – My SQL DBA, Log shipping, Data modeling, and DB2 DBA.
- DB2 DBA – 6 plus years of experience. Skills – DB2 DBA.
- Associate UI Developer – 2 plus years of experience. Skills – Angular JS, Boot strap, Java Script, Front End, and DashBoard.
- QA Automation – 3 plus Skills – ETL, Data warehouse, SQL, Python/Java, and Cloud Environment.
- Java Developer – 2.5 plus years of experience. Skills -Java, Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernets
We believe the information provided above is succinct enough.
The walk-in has its registrations on the spot on
September 9, from 9 A.M to 11 A.M.
Hop into your cabs, or your bikes or your buses, and head to our NTS office.
Curious to know our address?
Well, take this down:
News Technology Services
2nd Floor, 7, Service Rd, Pragathi Nagar, Electronic City,
In case, further questions linger on in your mind, shoot us a mail to email@example.com
Bye, bye for now. We hope to see you all on Saturday, on September 9!